- Quickly forms perfect, ready-to weld straight, angled, and offset notches in up to 2" OD tubing (NPS 1-1/2 pipe)!
- Use a hand drill or drill press (the only notcher with the ability to do offset notches in a drill press)
- CNC-engraved degree finder helps you dial in your notches
- 1" 4140 Shaft rides in 2 double-sealed ball bearings (no needle bearings or bushings!)
- 100% Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA!
- Designed for a lifetime of constant use
- Tooling changes in seconds
- All parts are CNC-machined for accuracy
- Industrial Hole Saw Notcher
- Drill Press Mounting Bracket
- Hole Saws Sold Separately
Our Industrial Hole Saw Notcher comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Does not come with holesaws, you can order them here
Ships from Florida
- Minimum Outside Diameter (OD): 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Maximum Outside Diamter (OD): 2" (50.8 mm)
- Minimum Size: NPS 1/4 (DN 8)
- Maximum Size: NPS 1-1/2 (DN 35)
- Notch Angle: 0°-60°
- Offset Notching: Up to 1/2 the OD of your tube or pipe
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Minimum Required Chuck-to-Table Height (for drill press use): 16" (407 mm)
- Arbor Thread Sizes: 1/2-20 and 5/8-18 (accepts both)