The Evolution 14" metal cutting chop saw cuts through pipe, tube, round, square, rectangular, steel amazingly fast and clean. This cut off saw is designed to cut steel, stainless-steel and aluminum without heat, burrs or coolant. The high-speed carbide-tipped blade gives you an excellent finished product with a straight, clean edge
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum base with integrated wear plate & bench mounting holes.
- Quick-release vice with robust square-threaded rod for fast & secure clamping.
- Accurate & durable cast steel vice with 0° - 45° miter capacity & locking pin.
- Compact design with a head lock down pin & carry handle for easy transportation.
- Chip collection tray for a cleaner, safer working environment.
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous trigger with comfortable textured grip.
- Attachable ‘v’ shape block included for secure clamping of round & square tube.
- Easy blade change with integrated tool storage.
Includes 14" Steel Cutting Blade
|Mild Steel Plate (Max Thickness):||1/2 In.|
|Stainless Steel Plate (Max Thickness):||13/64 In.|
|Square Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||5 x 5 In.|
|Square Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||3-1/2 x 3-1/2 In.|
|Rectangle Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||3-3/4 x 7-1/8 In.|
|Rectangle Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||3-1/8 x 4-3/8 In.|
|Round Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||5-1/8 In.|
|Round Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||4-1/8 In.|
|Minimum Cut Off Piece Length:||5/16 In.|
Evolution 14" Raptor cut off saw.
Designed to cut steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
without heat, burrs or coolant.
Powerful 2200 watt 1300rpm motor copes with the heaviest
|- Earth grounded and doubly insulated.
Maximum box cutting capacity 4-3/4" x 4-3/4"
with wall thickness 1/4"
|- Optimal Thickness of cut: 1/2"
Long life blade averages 800 cuts of 2" x 2"
and wall thickness 1/8" mild steel.
High quality construction with 1 year warranty.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: