EVO42 Magnetic Drill This
incredible Magnetic Drill is deceptive in its capabilities;
although small in size it revels in heavy-duty industrial
and fabrication work. Versatile, accurate and portable, with
strong magnetic adhesion (2850lbs f). The cuts are precise
and clean due to an optimised rotation speed (450rpm) and
all popular broaching capacities are covered (1/2" -
With so many buildings being built around a Steel
framework, a magnetic drill is an essential piece of kit
and ideal for site use. Of course, if the Steel has to
be joined to timber there simply is no substitute,
simple, easy-to-use and incredibly accurate. The EVO42
is also easy to carry (with the supplied case) and it's
lightweight making it easy to position in both awkward
and confined spaces.
1/2" Chuck for standard drill bits
- The innovative adjustable head
enables twist drills to be used to full capacity, when
fitted with the Chuck Adaptor (HTA47). The EVO42 offers
incredible value and an impressive 1/2" twist drill
capacity, with the added capability to use up to a
1-5/8" cutter! The EVO42 also features an integrated
Coolant system, for magnetic drilling.
- Annular cutter range: 1/2" -1 5/8"
- Annular cutter depth range: 0" - 2"
- Twist drill capacity: 1/2"
- Weight:39 lbs.
- Voltage: 110v A/C only, 10 amps, 1200 watts, earth ground & double insulation
- RPM No Load: 450 RPM
- Magnetic Holding Deadlift: 2,850 lbs.
- High quality construction with 3 year warranty