This tube roller combines efficiency-boosting features with the rugged strength of a steel plate framework.
- Requires just 220 volts of single-phase power and will work in any fabrication shop or even out on job sites.
- Maximum capacity of 2.75" round tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Manual top-shaft machine with 2 driven rolls (3 rolls total).
- Large ratchet offers extra leverage for manual control of top roll position.
- You can operate the R-M55 in vertical mode, for small rolling projects, or in horizontal mode, for large rolling projects.
- Variable-speed inverter allows you to finetune the rolling speed for a given material.
- Easy-to-read scale indicates top roll position, helping you easily make repeatable bends for production runs.
- Includes segment rolls and lateral roll guides to keep material from twisting.
- Foot pedal controls let you conveniently stop and start the bender.
- Accepts optional rolls (available from Baileigh) to bend a variety of profiles like tubing, pipe, angle iron and much more.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-M55 over similar machines?
- Heavy steel construction gives the R-M55 a sturdiness, reliability, and long-wearing accuracy that few competing manual benders can match.
- Inverter protects against overload, prolonging the machine’s lifetime of use.
- You can rely on our team of reps—and their years of direct experience with Baileigh machines—for remote support for as long as you’re using the R-M55. Project advice is always just a phone call away.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 40"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 60"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 48"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 4" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2" (.250") / Min. Dia.: 28"|
|Shaft Center Distance||13.12"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||5.827"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight||650 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Rolls for square, flat and rectangular are included with machine.|
Round tube and pipe rolls must be purchased separately. $900 per Size
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 68"|