.0005" Reading .001 Accuracy
0-6" / 0-150mm Inch And Metric Readings
Easy Glide Action For Smooth Movement
Made in China
Digital calipers are versatile tools that can be used for accurate measurements of length, width, depth, and thickness. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use a digital caliper:
- Turn on the caliper by pressing the on/off button. Most digital calipers have an automatic shut-off function to conserve battery life.
- Place the object to be measured between the jaws of the caliper. The jaws are the two pointed arms on the bottom of the caliper.
- Gently squeeze the jaws together until they come into contact with the object. Be careful not to apply too much pressure, as this could damage the object or the caliper.
- Read the measurement on the digital display. Most digital calipers display measurements in both metric and imperial units.
- If you need to take another measurement, press the "zero" button to reset the caliper to zero. This will ensure that subsequent measurements are accurate.
- When you're finished using the caliper, turn it off to conserve battery life.
- Clean the caliper with a soft cloth to remove any dirt or debris that may have accumulated on the jaws or display.
With practice, using a digital caliper can become an easy and accurate way to measure the dimensions of objects with precision.