Round Tube Capacity:
- Minimum Outside Diameter (OD): 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Maximum Outside Diamter (OD): 2" (50.8 mm)
- Minimum Wall Thickness: Depends on Die (See Die Charts)
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 0.134"
Pipe (Sch40) Capacity:
- Minimum Size: NPS 1/4 (DN 8)
- Maximum Size: NPS 1-1/2 (DN 35)
- Note: Our benders are rated for bending mild steel Schedule 40 Pipe. For other materials or Schedules, contact for details.
Square Tube Capacity:
- Minimum Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Maximum Size: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm)
- Minimum Wall Thickness: 0.065" (1.7 mm)
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 0.083” (2.1 mm) - Contact for Larger Wall Thicknesses
- Minimum Centerline Radius (CLR): Approx. 3 x OD (See Die Chartsfor details.)
- Maximum Centerline Radius (CLR): 7" (177.8 mm)
- Maximum Degree of Bend: 180°, depending on the die
- Great for custom fabrication applications
- Bend up to 2", 0.134" tubing or NPS 1-1/2 pipe manually!
- 100% Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA!
- All 180-degree dies include the world's only true anti-springback system
- Designed for a lifetime of constant use
- Forms quality, repeatable bends (less than 10% distortion in most cases)
- Creates 180-degree bends in less than 2 minutes (requires appropriate die)
- Tooling changes in less than 30 seconds
- All parts are CNC-machined for accuracy
- Heavy-duty 5/8”-thick frame arms
- Full selection of over 300 dies
- Converts to hydraulic in minutes
- 105 Heavy Duty Tube and Pipe Bender
- Economy Degree Plate with Pointer
- Center-Axis Pin, Drive Pin, and Backing Block Pin
The 105 Heavy duty bender comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects